At the processes of opening and/or maintaining Live Account and/or Demo Account FXPremax collects certain information about the Client. This information may include:
- Personal Data. Information provided by the Client on the electronic application forms, as well as provided via email(s), such as name, date of birth, passport data, residence, address, telephone number, location information, occupation etc.;
- Financial Information. Information provided by the Client, such as income, assets etc. for Client credit assessments;
- Supporting Documentation. Documents provided by the Client, such as passport and/or ID, utility bills, bank statements, copies of the bank card, copies of the payments order, incorporation documents etc.;
- Online traffic information. Information that FXPremax will collect about Client usage of the website and other online sources of FXPremax, such as standard data that our servers receive at the time of your access to our website, pages visits, frequency, duration, IP addresses, trading activities etc.
Usage of the Personal Information.
FXPremax may use aggregated information about the Client in order to improve its services and to provide its customers with the most suitable products. FXPremax may use collected Client’s private data on the following purposes:
- To verify Client identity in order to open and maintain Client Live and/or Demo account;
- To carry out trading and non-trading operations;
- To comply with FXPremax anti-money laundry policy;
- To customise services and products provided to the Client;
- To update Client on the FXPremax products, services and opportunities that may be of interest to the client;
- To obtain statistical data, in order to enhance productivity and efficiency of the company’s products and services.
Storage and Protection of the Personal Information.
FXPremax uses Client bank card information solely for the purpose of processing the payments and fraud preventions through a secure server connection and in the shortened form.
Disclosure of Information.
FXPremax may disclose personal information to the representatives of legal and administrative authorities and law enforcement agencies in order to comply with an appropriate legal request and to protect its rights and property.
Use of Information
Client may request FXPremax not to share his/her personal information with certain non-affiliated third parties. In that case Client may contact client service representative.
Client may choose not to provide FXPremax with his personal information. However failure to do so may result in our ability to open and/or maintain account and/or to provide services to Client.
If you have any questions about this Policy please do not hesitate to contact our customer service representative.